Foundation in Media
The Foundation strives to disseminate its knowledge base through articles in the media and journals; published books, policy papers and handbooks. The documents intend to highlight the role of cluster based approach to augment holistic and inclusive development. It is an effective route to initiate dialogue, influence policy and create a positive influence among the implementers.
In addition, following is a list of books which contain articles by Mr Mukesh Gulati,
Executive Director, Foundation for MSME Clusters.
- Structure and promotion of Small Scale Industries in India; Co-authored
for National Council of Applied Economic Research, December 1993.
- Restructuring and Modernisation of SME clusters in India, a report,
pub. United Nations Industrial Development of India, Vienna, 1997.
- Small & Medium Enterprises; a chapter in the book, by All India
Management Association, Excel Books, 1998.
- Developing the Small Scale
Industry in India – Need for a broader Vision;Rajiv Gandhi
Institute of Contemporary Studies, Technical Paper, 1999.
- Economic Reforms for Poor, a chapter in the book published by Rajiv
Gandhi Institute of Contemporary Studies, Pub. Konark Books, N. Delhi, 2000.
- Cluster Development and Promotion of BDS, co-authored, Technical
Paper, United Nations Industrial Development Organisation, Vienna, 2000.
- Technology for Small Scale Industry in India, authored a chapter
in the Pub. Tata McGraw Hill Book, 2001.
- Getting to know clusters –
Frequently asked questions, co-authored a publication by Foundation for
MSME Clusters, 2006.
- Cluster Development in India, The White Book,
co-authored a publication by Foundation for MSME Clusters, 2006.
Microfinance and Microenterprise: Informal Revolution, chapter on Clustering
for progress; road travelled and the way ahead.